Name | Nikola and Milica
Date | 22. 04. 2017.
Ceremony | Pokrov Presvete Bogorodice Church
Reception | Konak Rašević
Planner | The Bride
Wedding photography | Dušan Rašević & Jelena Nikićević
Band | Bajka band
Florist | Flowers and design by Dušan
Dress Salon | City brides Belgrade
1) Tell us how you first met? Who what when where why? Give us the dirty details.
Thassos… year 2007…. drunken night out – tequila… Milica is sitting on the dock, her slipper’s in the water among sea urchins… Nikola performs a heroic action of `saving` the slipper… after a while, they’re hugging close under towel trying to stay warm, holding the pole so that Milica can’t be blown away by the wind…
2) When did you know he/she was the one? Was there something he/she did?, etc.
Nikola: After I met her on Thassos, I realized that she was the one. What I couldn’t get out of my head was a picture of her standing in the corner of the balcony with a tequila bottle hat on her head…
Milica: I came back from Thassos and had a boring date with another guy… I immediately realized that Nikola was the one… He always makes me smile and I’m never bored with him…
3) Tell us about the proposal. (Did you see it coming, how long was it in the planning?, how did you feel? nervous, excited, freaking out?)
Milica: It was our nineth anniversary… I didn’t expect anything like that… I came very tired from a wedding party… I said I would come at 7 pm and came at about 1 am… and… surprise, surprise… there were baloons, candles, cake…
Nikola: I was at work when I decided to take a break… I told my colleagues I was going to the jeweller’s to buy a ring… Two days after: I was standing by the window waiting for Milica to come… She said she would be there at 7 pm… The hours were passing and I was trying not to fall asleep, lighting and blowing candles all the time… finally she appeared….
4) Tell us the one thing you love most about each other.
Nikola: What I like most about my wife is the fact that she is so clumsy but in a cute and funny way, when it comes to orientation, cooking and other ordinary things…
Milica: What I like most about my husband is the fact that he helps me with everything: orientation, cooking, ironing, driving…
5) If you feel comfortable, share with us something silly or quirky the other person does.
Nikola: Milica is always trying to hide herself from our neighbours by drawing the curtains and putting the blinds down… constant `war`
Milica: Nikola is always arranging the towels in the wardrobe by their colour… constant `war`
6) Besides getting married – what’s the one thing you are looking forward to on your wedding day?
We’re looking forward to having great time with our friends and above all BEING PHOTOGRAPHED ;-))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
7) What’s your favorite trend for weddings right now?
8) What’s one thing you wish you would have known earlier in regards to planning?
Nikola: I would go to the plastic surgeon to have my smile set on 24/7… I would’t let Milica see my suit and I would wear yellow socks
Milica: I would buy my husband a suit on my own and not wait for him to buy it himself at the last moment